EFG Wellness Grants
Proceeds from the annual Yellow Jacket Challenge funds Wellness Initiatives in Greenville Public Schools. In 2014, six grants – up to $2,500 per grant – were given to the district as a whole and totaled $10,067!!!
Yellow Jacket Running Clubs at all schools were recipients as well as the Fit Kid Club, Wellness of the Mind, Staff Wellness Initiative and the Wrestling Loft Tech upgrade.
Wellness Grants were awarded to:
- High School Weight Room Enhancements
- High School Stationary Bicycles
- Physical Education Audio Enhancements
- Baldwin Heights Juggling Club
- Summer Literacy and Wellness
- GPS Running Clubs
- Movin and Groovin Our Way to Healthy Bodies
- Preschool Bikes
- Head Lice Student and Family Assistance Program